Quick BBQ Jerk Chicken
Having a super quick recipe in your pocket for the days that require a quick and easy meal is essential. I like having guests around at our house but knowing what to cook can be difficult. This recipe is a cheat recipe as the majority of ingredients are pre-made, your job is to just put them together and enjoy. Making authentic bbq jerk chicken requires hours of marinating and an actual bbq stove. This recipe is a one pot wonder. It is quick, cheap and fast.
Easy Jerk chicken recipe
- 1kg Chicken breast – cubed or sliced thinly
- All purpose seasoning
- Chicken seasoning
- Garlic powder
- A pinch of salt
- Black pepper
- Bell peppers
- BBQ Jerk Sauce – You will find this in the world section in most supermarkets
- Season chicken with spices and heat up a pot with some oil
- Fry the chicken lightly then add the peppers and onions
- After 2-3mins add the whole bottle of bbq jerk sauce
To make this meal cheaper and quicker. Use defrosted chicken and frozen vegetable. This quick and easy dish is a crowd pleaser and you can serve it some lovely coconut rice, plain rice or rice and peas.